The new impression laser is based on the latest laser technology. This new technology has made it possible to integrate the laser sources into an innovative moving head housing with a total white light output of 1.2W.
The color balance is just 4nm (0.03y) away from the absolute white balance point according to the CIEL color palette. Each color source is individually temperature stabilized and adjusted to a specific wavelength. The scanning unit integrated in the head is the fastest and smallest available on the market, and when combined with the fast pan and tilt movement of the impression head, truly amazing effects can be achieved.
Operation of the laser is done via DMX, utilising 16 channels. The internal controller of the laser is fitted with a 128 Mb flash memory which is then capable of storing up to 432 individual cues.
Max. output at laser aperture:
- Pangolin compatible playback system
- CT 6210H Cambridge technology
- Scanspeed controller: 30kps
- Scanspeed Scanning unit: 60kps
- Scanning angle: 80° horizontal / 80° vertical
- <100W@230Vac , <110W@110Vac>
- CE , EN 60825-1 classified, EN 60825-2 conform
- high precision stepping motor control 8 or 16 Bit resolution selectable
- speed: 660° Pan in 2sec, 300° Tilt in 1sec
- Position Feedback
- Installation height: > 3mtr.
- Emergency stop switch to cut the mains to the laser Keyswitch (at emergency stop)
- No movement with beams below 3mtr.